Friday, November 23, 2007

My biRthDaY

NOVEMBER 21ST, 2007

My birthday has always been one of my favorite days of the year…(I think I’ve mentioned that before somewhere…)
It is the day when I am reminded how blessed and lucky I am being surrounded by so many family and friends who love and care for me so much…
Nothing is more precious in your birthday than greetings through kisses, hugs, phone calls, sms and emails from them…
It started with my husband as the first person to wish me happy birthday, on 00.30 a.m. (well, actually it was because I coincidently woke up because I needed to go to the toilet. He usually wakes up too to see what I’m doing. And at that time, when he looked at the time, it was 00.30, so it’s already my birthday… hahaha…)

I got an IPod, 80GB… one thing I planned to buy him last month… but on the contrary, I am the one who gets the IPod. Hehehe… we’ve been planning to have it for our baby-on-the-way… so we can play him/her many music… thanks honey… :)

I brought some cakes to the office for my friends. Surprisingly, they also know that it is my birthday… *well, thanks to Irma who spread the news to most of them in the morning… hehe.. * I also got many phone calls, sms and emails from my aunties and uncles… and of course friends, especially from Maya, all my bestfriends from college and so many friends from LGS…

Thank you all for your wishes and prays… Amin Amin Amiiiiin….

I ask God, please keep me in Your guard and guide me to become a better person, a wiser one, a more mature one,,, as a wife, as a mother (to-be), as a member of a big family, as a person in her community…

No comments: