Monday, January 07, 2008

A THOUGHT OF 2007

2007 was a year full of so many important things in my life..

It started in the beginning of the 2007, when Nini had the attack and passed away in January 2007. It was a big loss for all of us.. a person who has been a center of our lives, our godmother, our foundation of love..

But that’s life.. and this is the circle of life.. not much later than January, there was a happy news knowing that Intan is pregnant. Banu and Intan were expecting a baby. A new life was about to begin..

I also experience a moment when I had to make a very hard decision in my life. I just hoped that it was for a good cause, although I knew for sure that I had hurt someone I respect and love so much by taking that decision. I just kept asking God to guide me so that was the right thing to do.

By being on our own now, (without Nini at our side), we were more convinced to decide to move out to our new home at Bukit Nirvana. We didn’t have to worry anymore that we might leave Nini alone at Cilandak. We moved in to Bukit Nirvana in May 2007.

Few months later, in August, just about our 2nd wedding anniversary, my hubby and I got this wonderful news. The answer to our prayers… Doctor said that I am also pregnant. It was just like the most precious anniversary gift for us.
Dear God, thank you for all of these big steps in my life. I believe that everything happened for a reason. Hope 2008 will bring us more happiness, health, success, love and joy. Please keep us in Your guide always…

1 comment:

Ingks said...

Happy new year ya Wiks and Pungs..
All the best for 2008..
(walopun telat bner nih.. but the wishes masi berlaku kok.. hihihi)

Gw jg baru tau elo pindahan ke rumah baru setelah baca blog niy.. hehe..
Congrats for your new home yaa....