Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Suddenly 30


November 21st, 2006

… just like a title of a movie..
Well, I eventually I am 30… yup, I’m turning 30..

I don’t know,,, some people think that it is a big step in their life.. being 30, you are no longer young.. and that you’re getting old (it seems that you’re getting sooo much older than just other ‘ordinary’ birthdays).

Luckily I don’t fell that way.. :))

I feel so blessed for what He has been giving to me all these years..


… that God gives me the most wonderful, caring, understanding and loving husband who I love sooo much…
… that He gives me the greatest mother, whose love for me is so unconditional..
… that He gives me a father, who sometimes I feel like it is hard for him to show me that he really cares for me,, but I know that he really does…
… that He gives me the most special Nini, who is not just my grandma, but she can also be my friend.. *I believe not so many people having the special relationship with his/her grandma like I have with my Nini.. and I’m so thankful for that..*
… that He gives me – even only one, but one like that is so precious - a sister who loves me so much, that I can’t even imagine how big is her love for me..
… that He gives me a wonderful great big family who always there when we need each other..
… that He gives me health…
… that He keeps me and my family save from war, poverty and disaster…
… that He helps me through the hard times…
… that He gives me so many incredible wonderful lovely friends… friends from elementary school, from high school, from college, at the office (that means all of you guys… J )

… and so many many many other of His countless blessings for me throughout these years..

Thank you God.. for all your beautiful blessings to me.. it may means nothing for everybody else, but it means everything to me..

Please keep me in Your guidance for all my years to come, keep showering me with your blessings and forgiveness.. Teach me to be a better and better person, each and every single day, for You, for all the people that I really care and love and for everyone I meet..

Thank you also for everyone who really care to remember and cherish my beautiful day… Thanks honey, for the beautiful roses.. Thank you for the first 5 person giving me birthday greeting (well, no need to mention all of them, but Rondang and Dini, you are in the list.. hehe..).. Thanks to Irma, Tiessa, Jika, Dinar n Winnie for the lovely clutch bag and your sweet thoughts (also to Irma and Tiessa for helping me preparing the J.Co for the office)… *Also check out Irma's review on my birthday at Ultah Si Bude Brownies*. Thank you all for your sweet and wonderful thoughts and wishes to me.. they are priceless..!!


I am grateful being 30… It is better to be 30 and having so many of His blessings in my life, rather than not be able to ‘experience’ the age of 30.. I want to feel being 40, 50, 60, 70 and maybe 80.. and keep thankful for His blessing for me..

2 comments:

Bubu Raska said...

happy 30th birthday bude wika...
love you! :p

Wika Surowidjojo said...

love you too..!! :)